Would you like to join our little Anicura team at our offices in Putney? We are looking for a Customer Service & Admin Assistant!
About Anicura Natural Pet Solutions
Anicura creates high quality skincare products that will contribute to your pet’s health and happiness. All of our products contain naturally proven ingredients which are highly effective. They provide deep hydration and nutrition to encourage healthy skin. Anyone looking for an effective natural alternative to chemical based products on the market, has come to the right place. Animals prone to itchy, sensitive skin, dry and flaky skin or other skin conditions will benefit from using Anicura.
Anicura is part of a holding company, with two sister-brands, Rosalique Skincare and Salcura Natural Skin Therapy. Anicura is sold online and offline in retailers like Orvis.
About the Position
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual who can support the team through a variety of customer service and administrative activities across the three companies.
- Ensure premium customer service for all inbound calls, chat and emails, both from customers as well as our stockists.
- Provide advice, answer questions and promote our brands in every interaction.
- Place orders, resolve technical queries and undertake associated administrative activities.
- Provide pro-active customer service by reaching out to our stockists and ensuring they are supported in every way possible.
- Support with order processing and any other related sales and customer service activities.
- Support other departments in the business where possible.
About the candidate
- Minimum one year experience in Customer Service, preferably in the Cosmetics or other relevant industry.
- The desire to exceed customer expectations and ability to take ownership of issues.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to prioritise and manage the workload effectively, have a flexible approach, be able to work independently, but also a team player.
- Ideally you will have a genuine interest specifically skincare and cosmetics.
- Comfortable with being on the phone, pro-actively speaking to customers, suppliers and stockists
- You will need to be confident, speak English fluently and feel comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving and organisational skills.
- A real can-do go getter attitude, who is willing to learn and grow with and within the organisation, continuously striving to improve oneself and the business.
Please send your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com and we will come back to you as soon as possible.