Our naturally active cat shampoo is an effective, gentle and paraben-free wash product.
- Leaves the fur and skin feeling moisturised & full of vitality
- Omega Rich formula to provide deep nourishment
- Contains no harmful artificial ingredients such as parabens and SLS
- Only natural fragrances like lavender and chamomile
The Shampoo has been created to provide a natural alternative to the harsh and chemical shampoos that are on the market. The naturally active ingredients have been carefully selected for their bio-scientifically proven ability to support the maintenance of healthy skin. The Shampoo will work with your cat's skin instead of against it and will leave the skin and fur feeling nourished and moisturised.
Please note that in order to make sure our customers won't have to go without our wonderful Cat Shampoo, we have temporarily packed the Shampoo in a limited edition 200ml bottle.
Anicura Cat Shampoo is a high quality shampoo only containing natural and naturally derived ingredients. This unique product gently supports sensitive skin and nourishes the coat at the same time. The mild shampoo is especially suitable for cats with sensitive skin, dry and itchy skin or flaky and chapped skin.
The high quality blend of pure and natural oils, vitamins and minerals, like , make Anicura Cat Shampoo an exceptional product to help to maintain both a healthy skin as well as a healthy coat. The product will work with the cat's skin instead of against in and will provide the necessary nourishment and comfort.
Due to the lack of using chemicals that would great a big foaming effect, our shampoos are to be considered 'low-foam', still foamy, just no bubbles!
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco-Betaine, Urea, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry), Pelargonium Graveolens Flower (Geranium), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree), Avena Sativa Kernel Flower (Oatmeal), Neem Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Kernel Extract (Sea Buckthorn), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract (Rosemary), Lactic Acid, Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract.
Apply to wet coat and massage gently. Leave on for a little while and rinse off with (luke) warm water.
We do not recommend bathing our pets too often, as it would disturb the natural self-cleansing oils that can be found on the skin. However, when do bathing your cat, a few little tips to hopefully make the experience an easy one.
- Do not immerse your cat in water, allow the water to run away from her
- Do not allow water to run into your cat's ears. If water gets stuck in their ears it can become infected quite quickly
- Comfort your cat by talking to her and/ or gently massaging her
- Rinse really well after washing
- Squeeze as much water as possible from the fur after the bath using a soft towel